Computer Networks & Related Services
From Concept to Implementation to Completion- We provide support on an as-needed basis, ongoing or 24/7 monitoring via our TechnologyEdge Outsource IT. Our certified professionals provide everything a business needs to gain optimal results from their computer networks.
A few of the services we can provide:
- We work with the third-party hardware or software vendors to assist in migration, deployment, and troubleshooting.
- We offer cabling solutions, network cabling, structured cabling plans, office cable management, equipment/server racks, office cabling services, or structured cabling installation.
- Assist in a successful move to a new office. Review configuration plan of new office and ensure the ideal locations for workstations, power jacks, and network cabling points are found. Decide prime location(s) for printers, scanners, routers, etc. Confirm whether the minimum requirements for the server room will be met (electrical, cooling, dimensions, and security).
- Provide IT solutions to a wide variety of industries.
- Provide business technology to help network run smoothly and increase productivity.
Did you know 75% of small businesses do not have a disaster recovery plan? Nearly 40% of small businesses close after a disaster involving data lass. 60% of companies report that despite efforts and significant investment, their disaster recovery plans were not enough during devastating events.
With Hurricane Season 2018 upon us now is the time to request your no-obligation "Disaster Recovery Plan" assessment today.